Sunday, June 27, 2010

Liffey Sound

I had a great time yakking my head off to Niamh - fair play to her and Liffey Sound for inviting me round to tea and allowing me to bring some poetry to air there.

The theme of the show was A Woman's View and it is now available to DL, thanks to the wonder of Niamh. Fastest hour I've ever had, even as we were keeping half eye on the England v Germany match.

Take a look on the side bar too, there are so many different writers to choose from to listen to, such as David Mohan, Nuala Ni Chonchuir, Maeve O'Sullivan and Kate Dempsey - even the bould Peter Goulding (who is busy writing World Cup poems - as you read!) to pick just a few. The shows last an hour long, but be warned, it's a quick hour!

3 comments:

Niamh B said...

Thanks again Barbara, it was really great to catch up and have you on the show!

X

Unknown said...

Thanks very much for having me, Niamh!

Emerging Writer said...

Just caught up and listened to this. It was riveting listening, really interesting. More like this please!