Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another Meme

Borrowed from I didn't quite catch that


What curse word do you use the most?
variations of the f word. Swearing in Ireland is de rigeur ;¬)

Do you own an iPod?
A Creative Zen

Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?
Nobody, don't do MySpace very much at all

What time is your alarm clock set for?
None at present during school holidays - hence the guilty feeling when I sleep past 9am

What color is your room?
Lilac. Haven't decorated since moving in last year, but its an okay colour.

Flip flops or sneakers?
Flips for hot days and sneakers for cold

What was the last movie you watched?
Regeneration

Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Not really - I mean in my position with six kids, the cooking and washing...!

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, I just read myself to sleep.
Occasionally if it's a good book I end up staying awake longer.

What CD is currently in your CD player?
Snow Patrol's earlier stuff which was re-released this year.
One or two really good tracks.

What DVD is currently in your DVD player?
Considering that the DVD player also functions as a PS2, it's actually a game that the kids (and I) like: The Hobbit.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Regular milk.

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope, but then I've probably forgot!

Have you ever given someone a hickey?
Love bites - yuk! Yes I have done that. It belongs to the teenage territory.

Who was the last person to call you?
Hubby

Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I don't really care either way.

Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Scooby Doo was a favourite as are Tom and Jerry cartoons. Still are in fact.

How many siblings do you have?
1

Are you shy around the opposite sex?
A little bit, yes/

What movie do you know every line to?
Monty Python's Holy Grail - a misspent youth

Do you own any band t-shirts?
I don't think I ever did.

What is your favorite salad dressing?
Olive oil and Lemon juice with worcester sauce

Do you read for fun?
And for study too.

Do you cry a lot?
Every once in a while

Who was the last person to text message you?
Hubby

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
DTPC.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No.

What is the weather like?
Hot, with occaisional cloud

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
No, it wouldn't appeal

Is sex before marriage wrong?
No

When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Does camping count? About two weeks ago

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
At least eight!

Are you in love or lust?
Both.

Are your days full and fast-paced?
No, they sort of glide past in a ground hog sort of way - thats summer holidays and kids for you. Roll on September!

Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
I tend to avoid packages in favour of real food.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
One never asks a lady her 'real' age!

Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
I try to be, but I'm sure I make mistakes

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No. Where's that then?

Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Not really much of a difference I'd say.

Do you like cottage cheese?
It's okay but I like lots of different cheeses

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Side and tummy

Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
I got a book of Robert Graves' lectures there for about £1.
Never really bothered since.

Do you enjoy giving hugs?
All my kids are 'huggy monsters' so I guess I do.

What song did you last sing out loud?
I really can't remember.

What is your favorite TV show?
None really, I'm not watching it much this year.
West Wing at a push, but I think it's gone past it's sell-by now.

Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
Oscar Wilde.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Going for a job interview. I got it too.

What one thing do you wish you had?
Patience

Favorite lyrics?
Nick Cave's "The Mercy Seat"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny things meme's, you remember things that you thought you had forgotten....

"Then I shall fart in your general direction".

Unknown said...

and the flying wooden sheep!

Zyzzyz said...

Fascinating

I'll steal this on to my blog too

Zyzzyz

and give you a link.

Unknown said...

Thanks ZyZZyZ :)