Sunday, November 11, 2007

I go away for 5 minutes

...and come back to a sisterhood of the pointy heel as well as knights of besmirched countenance...

I scratch my head, momentarily and then remember that it is almost the depth of winter in the Northern hemisphere and I suppose that that may be one reason for these strange goings on.

But then, I tell myself firmly, is it really strange...? Sisters and knights have long had 'interesting' associations... just now I am thinking Keats very loudly... No 'tis not strange.

7 comments:

S. Kearney said...

Just wait until it starts snowing! lol

Unknown said...

snowing what..?

Unknown said...

Lady Barbara, the solstice is still a month away, get on thy fur lined pointy heels and enjoy the fireside nights.

Unknown said...

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather... whups

S. Kearney said...

Ummmmmmmm ...

Jon M said...

mmmmmmmm, pointy heels...

Unknown said...

See? Mention pointy heels and you set the men off...